Organization Name:Cancer Care of NJ
Founded: 1944 in New York, New York
Free, professional support services for anyone (men, women and children) in the U.S. affected by cancer. A comprehensive resource with programs in counseling, support services, education, publications and financial assistance available on a local level. Professional Oncology Social Workers help patients, survivors, children and families, caregivers and the bereaved.
- One-time application only for financial aid for home care, child care, transportation, etc.
- Financial resources and availability vary by state and type of cancer.
- Apply on line: www.cancercare.org
- CC.org also provides one-on-one and group counseling face to face or by phone in NJ, NY, CT, LI as well as nation-wide.
- Clear, clean website with comprehensive, detailed information that is easy to navigate and understand.
Contact Information:1(800)813-4673; M-Th 9a-7p, Fri 9a-5p