Organization Name:Cleaning for a Reason
Founded: 2006 in Lewisville, Texas
Women (only) patients receive four general cleanings 1x/mo for four consecutive months by licensed and bonded professionals. The service is given only while the patient undergoing treatment (hospice too), and patients qualify one time only for their four-month service.
- Partnering with maid services in the US and Canada to offer free professional house cleaning to improve the lives of women undergoing cancer treatment.
- On-line applications have served over 12,000 people.
- Maid-Service Tab shows the names of volunteers by area. In 50 states/Canada but not all areas are covered.
- Services fill quickly. There is often a 4-month delay. With no wait list, one must reapply; but once in the system, just try again.
- Cleaning Services receive many benefits. Affiliation with a national organization, gaining referrals from their CFR clients as well as the satisfaction of giving back to their community and helping someone in such a personal way. (100% volunteer.)
Contact Information:Debbie Sardone , Founder/President
211 South Stemmons, Suite G
Lewisville, TX 75067