Organization Name:Cancer Support Community North Jersey Shore
Founded: 2007 in Eatontown, NJ
(Formerly The Wellness Community and The Diney Goldsmith Center)Primarily NJ
Residents of Monmouth and Ocean County, but all are welcome.
A Place for education, support and hope so that no one faces cancer alone.
- Education and psychological programming from licensed professionals to help regain control, reduce isolation and stress, improve quality of life and restore hope.
- Many different support groups for anyone affected by cancer (patients, family, friends of all ages and genders) that are holistic and evidence based.
- From social activities to cooking to relaxation and beauty programs, gentle exercise, yoga, mediation, spirituality and many other techniques for achieving overall health, recovery and wellness.
- Program calendar and upcoming events on line.
- Everyone is welcome. All programs free of charge.
- Open M-F 9a-5p. Some programs on weekends and evenings. Call or drop in for a visit.
Contact Information:Mary Beth Maida, Executive Director
Sher Von Fosson, Program Director, LCSW
613 Hope Road
Eatontown, New Jersey 07724