Terms and Conditions
The term Cozmeena or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office of this Limited Liability Corporation, is 87 Lewis Lane, Fair Haven, NJ 07704, Registration #0400194419, Lisa L Luckett, Authorized Representative. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the Cozmeena website.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Cozmeena website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific needs or requirements.
- The original intellectual property and concepts of Cozmeena Enlightened Living, The Cozmeena Shawl and the Pocket Heart® (Two trademarks for the Pocket Heart: the two-dimensional design and the three-dimensional ‘trade dress’ shape and color design) are filed and protected by United States Trademark Registrations. (Registrations numbers available upon request).
- The Cozmeena website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, instructions, content, lay out, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of Cozmeena and it’s operators, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, the Cozmeena website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further helpful or useful information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website (s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Cozmeena Enlightened Living.
- Your use of the Cozmeena website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Cozmeena website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc. when orders are placed through the Cozmeena Shop pages which are voluntarily collected at that time. The information you provide is used for that specific action. Your information will also be used to include you on email lists for further communication from Cozmeena Enlightened Living. If you would prefer not to receive emails or company information, please email your request to unsubscribe from our list at anytime.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Your privacy and personal information is valued and respected by Cozmeena and will not be shared with another (third) party at any time and only if….
Distribution of Information
We may be required share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. You will be contacted should the need arise. Your information will not be provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Privacy Contact Information
All payments are due upon receipt of the order. If payment is not received or payment is declined, the buyer forfeits the purchase of the knitting kit. If no payment is received, the knitting kit will not be shipped.
Orders will be processed and shipped within 2-3 days of receipt. If a kit color is unavailable, the customer will be notified by email, in a timely fashion, requesting second or third choice of color. Stock may vary by season and Cozmeena reserves the right to discontinue any color at any time. Customers will be kept informed as information is obtained.
Local pick-up is an option at the time of purchase on the Cozmeena website under Cozmeena Shop. Pick up location: 87 Lewis Lane, Fair Haven, NJ 07704. Discussion for specific day and time will be communicated via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping anywhere in the Continental United States will be paid for by the buyer and will be sent in the most cost-efficient method possible: USPS, UPS or FedEx. At this time, a flat fee for shipping will be charged for your on-line purchase. Sales tax is required on the knitting kits and on shipping as well. Should there be a cost difference in favor of the buyer, that difference will be refunded by check and mailed to you by Cozmeena.
Tracking will be purchased for each order shipped. If you have not received your order within 10 days of placement, please contact email@example.com. If an item is lost during shipping, the item will be re-sent to you at Cozmeena’s expense.
Overseas shipping will be calculated on a case-by-case basis and the buyer contacted directly via email for approval before their order is shipped.
Recycling Packaging Materials
Cozmeena Enlightened Living believes in preserving our environment and respecting our limited natural resources. Cozmeena Knitting Kits are shipped in recyclable cardboard boxes in a hand-stitched gold, organza bag. Each knitting kit is wrapped with black grosgrain ribbon with small square tags adorning each skein of yarn. If you are so inclined, we would be happy to have you return the organza bag, grosgrain ribbon and Cozmeena tags for re-use. Any postage spent sending materials back to Cozmeena will be credited back to you on your next order.
Please send to:
Cozmeena Enlightened Living
87 Lewis Lane
Fair Haven, NJ 07704